Camperdown Academy Workshop Series Presents:
Ignite Your ADHD Superpowers: School’s In…What Now?
Co-hosted with Children’s ADDvocacy of South Carolina
Tuesday, September 15, 2020 — 7–8 PM
This event is free and open to the public.
Zoom Virtual Meeting ID and instructions will be provided after registration.
Questions : Kate @ 864-244-8899 x110 or [email protected]
What You Will Experience
What parents can do to optimize learning whether your child is at home or in school.
- Utilizing REPS to build a strong foundation that maximizes readiness.
- Setting achievable goals for a manageable daily schedule.
- Tips and strategies to help it all come together.
Who Should Attend
The following groups will benefit from this session:
- Public and private school parents/guardians
- Adults/family members who have ADHD
- Educators and school administrators
- Psychologists, counselors, tutors, medical professionals
- Suzanne Siman, MACC, LPC, Carolina Center for Counseling and Behavioral Interventions, LLC
- Wakesha Fogle, WAKE Academy and Consulting, LLC
- Jennifer Massey, LISW-CP, Still Wind Ministries
- Sheila Woods, MD, Greenville ADHD Specialists
About Camperdown Academy
Founded in 1986, the non-profit school serves children in grades 1-8 who struggle with dyslexia. A schoolwide 3:1 student to teacher ratio allows a multisensory approach to instruction to be individualized based on the learning profile of each child. The school also provides ongoing education and training for professionals and parents.